USD 456 - Marais des Cygnes Valley is proud to announce that the district has partnered with RevTrak to be able to accept payments for food service online!
Please follow the information provided below to use this new resource!
NOTE: all links in this article must be accessed through a desktop or mobile browser such as Chrome or Safari.
First-Time RevTrak Users:
- Parents will need to log into their PowerSchool account at the link HERE.
- Once a parent is logged in, on the left-hand side toolbar, please click the link labeled "Balance."
- On the balance page, in the upper right corner of the page is a link labeled "Make a Payment."
- That link will take parents to the RevTrak website where they will be able to view all of their students' lunch balances and links to make a payment.
- Upon making the payment, parents will be prompted to create a RevTrak specific account so that it can securely obtain payment information. Please do so to be able to successfully complete the transaction and be able to easily log into RevTrak upon return.
- Once created, parents can simply log into their RevTrak account at the link HERE.
- Once logged in, parents can make payments on their students account using their entered payment information!
At this time this online payment system is only utilized for food service, but will be soon available to process school fees for the 2023-2024 school year!
If you happen to run into issues or have questions about the system, please contact your child's school and we would be glad to help!