Welcome to the 2022-2023 school year! We are excited to see you all and cannot wait to get back together as a school family!
As a reminder for this school year:
- No enrollment fees will be assessed again this year
- School meals will be charged to student accounts, so be sure to apply for free and reduced meals to check to see if you qualify!
- All back-to-school supplies will be provided by the district to each student, with the exception of a backpack!
This is the second year of our online enrollment process, so here are helpful reminders:
- Login instructions are below. If parents run into issues, have questions, or need assistance, please contact their child's school directly. Office staff returns to the building on August 1st.
- Completion of online enrollment paperwork needs to be completed by Thursday, August 11th.
- Need a computer, connectivity, or direct assistance? Enrollment in-person via a school computer is available on Wednesday, August 10th and Thursday, August 11th during normal business hours: 8am-4pm.
Here are the directions for login and completing enrollment paperwork:
- Parents of returning students:
- Go to the PowerSchool login page and log into your parent account
- Link HERE
- If you have forgotten your login information, please use the "Forgot Username/Password" link on the page. Username/password recovery emails can inadvertently be directed to a parent's Spam folder, checking it for communication may be needed.
- Once logged in, use the "Navigation" bar on the left hand side of the page. Midway down the list is a link titled "Forms." Click the "Forms" link to access the "Registration" forms.
- Once navigated to the "Forms" page, click the first linked form on the list. From there, fill out and submit each form assigned to your student. Once all forms are marked "Submitted" for your student, enrollment is complete.
- If a parent is unable to upload documentation such as a physical form for athletics, please be sure to drop it off at the school building.
- Payments for school meals or club fees can be made in person at the office via cash or check.
- For parents of multiple students, please be sure to navigate to each student's profile and complete all forms.
- Parents of students who are new to the district:
- Follow the link HERE and fill out the initial information page to create your new student's profile.
- Follow all prompts via PowerSchool's Enrollment Express. Administrator approval will need to occur before moving forward. Approval will occur within 24 hours of submission.
- Registration emails can inadvertently be directed to a parent's Spam folder, checking it for communication may be needed.
- Once registered and approved, please follow the instructions above for parents of returning students who DO have a PowerSchool login.
- If you are enrolling a new student, but already have students in the district, after submitting and gaining approval for your new student, login and complete these steps to add your new student to your account:
- On the start page, click "Account Preferences" from the navigation menu. The Account Preferences – Profile page appears.
- Click the "Students" tab.
- On the Students tab, click the "Add" icon to add a student to your parent account. The Add Student dialog appears.
- To add the new student to your current account, enter the Student Name, Access ID, Access Password, and Relationship and click "OK."
Please do not hesitate to contact you student's school building or the district office for help with this process!
Thank you for your assistance in this endeavor! We look forward to seeing you this school year!