County & State Stay-at-Home OrderTrojan Family,
Sunday, March 29, 2020
As you have probably heard, Osage County has been given a “stay-at-home” order by the Osage County Health Department and the State of Kansas will soon be following suit, starting tomorrow. Here is how this affects our efforts within the district:
- Food service will continue as usual, 12:00pm-12:30pm, each weekday, at each building during the week of March 30-April 3. Beginning April 6, we will reduce pickup days to Mondays and Thursdays each week. We will still be providing the same amount of food, but we will simply combine multiple days of meals into one pickup time.
- Only limited staff will be allowed on the property. This includes limited time for kitchen staff, maintenance staff, secretaries and administrators.
- Certified staff will be maintaining office hours via email or video conference 8:00am-3:30pm each weekday.
- All other classified staff will remain available if needed, but are asked to stay home from the buildings.
- ALL BUILDINGS WILL REMAIN CLOSED DURING THIS TIME. NO PERSONS, EXCEPT IDENTIFIED STAFF, ARE PERMITTED INSIDE THE SCHOOL BUILDINGS.
If you need to contact school staff, school building voicemail will be intermittently checked, but staff will be more readily available by email.
Thank you for your continued understanding during this time. Your strength is greatly appreciated!